EQUIPMENT: REMOVAL EQUIPMENT AND SALE MATERIAL MERCIER A WIDE RANGE OF TRANSPORT AND REMOVAL VEHICLES AND MATERIALS
Removal Equipment, Mercier has a wide range of vehicles and state-of-the-art equipment to provide top quality removals and transport
- Vans of different sizes and metric cubage
- Vans equipped with hydraulic tail lift
- Lorries of different sizes and cubage
- Towing vehicle equipped with hydraulic tail lift
- Various tow trucks and trailers
- Open towing vehicle equipped with a crane arm
- Aerial ladder (up to 30m in height)
- Aerial ladder (up to 42m in height)
- Towing lift (up to 20m in height)
- Modular lifts (up to 20m in height)
- Platform (up to 27m in height)
- Platform (up to 42m in height)
- 4-wheel trolleys – “Palback” trolleys
- Roll metal containers with adjustable shelves
- Lifts – conveyors – roller conveyors – transpallets – forklifts
- Screwdriver kits – drill kits – expansion plugs
REQUEST A QUOTE
Mercier is here to provide its customers with all the material needed for a DIY move.
In our catalogue we have super resistant triple-wall corrugated boxes, also suitable for international shipments, to pack any kind of household good.
- Boxes for books @ € 2.50 + VAT each.
- Boxes for fragile items @ € 3.00 + VAT each.
- Laundry boxes @ € 2.50 + VAT each.
- Boxes for games @ € 3.00 + VAT each.
- Trunks for hanging clothes @ € 3.50 + VAT each.
- Cases for mattresses @ € 5.50 + VAT each.
- Adhesive tape @ € 2.50 + VAT per roll
- Tissue paper for fragile items @ € 3.00 + VAT per kilogram
- Bubble wrap to protect fragile items @ €70.00 + VAT for a 20 kg reel
The material can be collected from our premises or delivered directly to your home by appointment and at a convenient rate.
Mercier is a proud member of Harmony Relocation Network. Harmony is a global network of locally owned relocation companies, upholding strong family values through generations of heritage. We are a network of committed partners, brought together in one truly global and solid infrastructure with cutting edge technology, an ISO-tested quality system and leading sustainability criteria.